Friday, June 25, 2010

Celebrating Ellie

Ellie was completely healed at 11:35 a.m. Wednesday when she entered the presence of our Lord in Heaven. A beautiful Celebration of Life service is planned for her at Calvary Church in Charlotte at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, June 26th. Guests are asked to wear pink or pastels for Ellie! The viewing is this evening.

Ellie's mother Amy has chronicled their two-year journey in her CaringBridge journal. It is both heartbreaking and inspiring to read Amy's entries. As a mom, I cannot begin to imagine what the Potvins have gone through and have yet to face. My heart goes out to Ellie's twin sister Grace. I hug my kids tighter as I pray for Amy, Tim, and Grace.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

This is such a lovely post, Terri. I echo everything you said, my heart aches so much for the Potvins...

Covnitkepr1 said...

Earthly goodbyes are so very hard...and then we think of the heavenly hellos.
Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin