Thursday, October 1, 2009

What, oh what to write about?

Have you ever asked yourself that question?

Do you ever think you really have nothing to say???

But, what if someone was to ask you a question? (If you are like me, you could talk and talk forever! Just get me started!)

Well, I have a new book from CM that does just that! It is designed to help you pull together the meaningful stories of your life by answering Ten Questions. You can then add a few pictures and make a book, if you want. You can even use the questions as a springboard for blogging.

This awesome book has Ten Questions that will help you write about or make an album about the following topics:
  • Heritage

  • Faithbooking

  • Love Story

  • Holidays

  • Life is Great

  • Sports

  • Travel

  • Tribute

  • Adoption

  • Pet

If you are someone who does not make albums or scrapbook, and now you feel so far behind that it isn't even worth considering... Let me tell you, this book will inspire you! You can tell the stories that really matter, pick out some favorite photos that go along with those stories, and you can easily have an album worth far more than a stack of chronological albums!

Ten Questions will help you make awesome, meaningful gifts for others. It is also makes a wonderful gift!

If I can be of assistance to you, it would be my honor to come alongside you. If are local, my workshop schedule is in my sidebar... I would love to have you come and thumb through this Ten Questions book in person! If you want to order the book, you can contact me or use the button at the top of my sidebar, which will take you to my website.

Here is a quick video from Rhonda Anderson, co-founder of Creative Memories, talking about Ten Questions:


Are you ready to tell your story?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin