Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Am I famous?


I am collaborating with Jacob's teacher to create a class book of poems written by each child. I used this image at the top of the order form that went home to parents this week. It was so cute... Jacob said that when all the other kids saw the order form and saw his picture on it, they all thought he was famous! He assured them that no, this is just what his mom makes.

I will also be working on soccer books, mother's day books, and graduation announcements, just to name a few upcoming and current projects.

Who can you make feel famous with traditional or digital scrapbooking???!???

2 comments:

Melanie said...

For a 1st grader, I think that is pretty famous! SO cute, Terri!

Jenny said...

You are going to be BUSY!!!! Jacob is a cutie!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin