Thursday, January 7, 2010

Groceries From God!

In times of disaster they will not wither; in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.
~Psalm 37:19
Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.
~Isaiah 55:1
These all look to you to give them their food at the proper time. When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are satisfied with good things.
~Psalm 104:27-28

My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips
my mouth will praise you.
~Psalm 63:5

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
~Psalm 34:8

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I just noticed that it is super doubles this week at HT! I have to start searching for some online coupons because I forgot to get the Sunday paper last week :-(
Way to go on your amazing savings! You are a grocery shopping PRO!

Celia Jimenez said...

Good job, Terri! I have to add one verse to the mix Prov.31:27-28. Way to go!

Jenny said...

That's AWESOME Terri!!!! You really know how to get the most for your coupons. I'm still learning, but I did pretty well at HT this week--no where near as well as you though! Super doubles are that BEST!!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin