Friday, February 12, 2010

Exciting Saturday Plans! I hope...

I have been soooooo looking forward to the Creative Memories Regional Conference. It is fun time of training, networking, and new products! I am supposed to leave at 8am Saturday to spend the day at this awesome, all-day event. However, right now, the snow has been coming down here for the past 3-4 hours, dusting everything with beautiful white. We were predicted to only get an inch or two, with it ending long before morning. I have been praying the roads will be safe enough for me to make my trip in the morning! {As a former Colorado resident, the weather doesn't seem like such a big deal... however, here in the south, the roads are not sanded, so icy roads in the morning could be an issue.}

What was just a dusting at 6pm, is now a good 3". Gil doesn't think I will make it to my conference. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

dawn said...

so i am curious if you ended up going?? the roads were better today!!!how about that snow! crazy!!

Terri said...

I made it, I made it! I got there and hour late, but I got there. I can't wait to share all the fun stuff I saw!!! Blessings!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin