Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just Add Pictures!

So over the weekend, we were sort of stuck indoors due to the snow. I finally completed my inventory for my CM business, and found some fun supplies that were not being enjoyed to their fullest. I wanted to do some scrapbooking over the weekend, so here is what I made.

The cover of this sweet little 7x7 album is a pretty green.... the camera didn't do it justice.


I put this little album together with the retired "Inspiration" kit I had on hand. I love the rich, warm colors. To set off the beautiful papers, I decided to hand-color the edges of the pages with my metallic bronze pen. I like how that turned out!


Click on any photo to enlarge and see in more detail. It really is much prettier in person.
Each page is 7"x7", with 24 pages in the album.


Each page is ready for a photo, and maybe some handwritten notes.


Wouldn't this make a sweet and meaningful Valentine's gift?







This little scrapbook makes a perfect quick gift for someone you love... just add pictures!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

WOW Terri---that album looks great! You really have a gift for putting them together!

Rodent Control Columbus said...

Greaat reading this

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin