Monday, October 17, 2011

Pastor Appreciation!

Gil and I are blessed to serve with our Middle School Ministry. October is Pastor Appreciation month, so this past Sunday we all honored our middle school pastor, Justin.

One of our wonderful leaders coordinated a beautiful basket of blessings to give to Justin and his sweet wife. Contributions by students, leaders, and parents all made this a very special gift for two very special people!

Debbie did a fabulous job pulling everything together! She asked me to make a sign, so I was inspired to make this pennant to add to the front of the basket.

I used this tutorial to make the pennant bunting from scrapbook paper. {I have also found another tutorial using fabric.} It was so easy and fun to make! Just a little token to show our appreciation.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin