Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bye Bye Grama!






It was with sadness that I said goodbye to my mom today. We had a great visit of almost two weeks. Arizona is really far away, but I am blessed that she makes the trip out to see us twice a year. My home sparkles while she is here... the kitchen is magically clean at all times... the kids' laundry is continually caught up... and things are just better organized by the time she leaves. We speak on the phone several times a week, but being together in person is always better! I enjoyed our time running errands, window shopping, cooking, and just hanging out. It was a good visit and I look forward to the next one!!!

2 comments:

Koderchrome said...

Glad you had a nice visit! I miss my mom!

Koderchrome said...

Glad you had a nice visit! I miss my mom.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin